Receivables Factoring is a transaction in which a business assigns its accounts receivable (invoice) to a lender to finance its short-term working capital needs. This is done so that the business can receive cash much quicker than it would by waiting 60 -120 days for a customer payment. Once your company has submitted a full application and it has been approved, we can provide funds within days. We can also provide extended financing terms and highly competitive rates for invoices from investment grade companies.
- Bridges the time gap between receivables and payables.
- Unlocks profits and frees up cash flow to grow your business.
- Quicker and easier than obtaining a bank loan.
HOW IT WORKS
- Complete our credit application.
- Send us the invoices you would like to be factored.
- Within days of approval, we will advance you up to 90% of the value of the invoices.
- Your customers will remit the invoice payments to us.
- Once we receive payment, we will return the balance minus our fees.
|Invoice Amounts:||In aggregate, totals between $100,000 – $4 million with the potential for larger transactions.|
|Terms:||Invoices with up to 120 days payable.|
|Industry Focus:||All industries considered.|